– Works as an integral part of an account team, and as an extension of client teams to help track, analyse and report on PR and integrated marketing client campaigns
Digital and social media:
– Works alongside the digital executives to support the day-to-day running of clients’ social and digital programmes and engage identified audiences
– Provides support to create weekly social schedules, written to best practice and then share with the clients each week for approval
– Monitors online conversations and identify opportunities for clients to interact directly with target audiences and influencers
– Drafts a range of PR and marketing content for client campaigns, ensuring it is of the highest standard, engaging, meets the brief and is aligned with the overall messaging
– Focusing on a select group of clients and developing shorter form copy for those campaigns learning about a variety of different industries and content forms
– Supports media desk research and press list creation and brainstorm ideas to generate coverage for clients
– Writes media pitches and distribute to trade media to secure coverage for our clients and track/report on coverage
– Tracks upcoming awards and events, forward features and monitor the news agenda to identify relevant stories
– Ensures all visitors receive a warm welcome and a positive, professional impression of the agency
– Manages the switchboard by receiving and routing incoming calls, taking messages and fielding unwanted calls
– Manages the meeting room diaries, ensuring meeting rooms are fully functional, effectively utilised and always meet our high standards in terms of presentation and functionality
– Takes full responsibility for maintaining the positive appearance of the entire office space, with focus on kitchen and storage areas and proactively resolves maintenance issues in a timely fashion
– Studying for a degree or diploma in a relevant subject
– Superb written and oral communication skills – able to work with a broad cross-section of both internal and external contacts.
– Genuine interest in a career in B2B PR, social media, and current affairs
– Proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications.
– Values and consistently delivers a high quality and innovative service to all customers, colleagues and partners.
– Demonstrable interest in trends in the technology PR and marketing sectors