Head of Social / Social Media Director (full or part-time)
Based from our offices in Hook, Hampshire, you will lead and continually evolve and develop the social media service offering for our clients, setting and executing standards by which the social delivery team operates, whilst managing and mobilising social resource across the agency. Working closely with clients to devise social strategies that engage audiences.
Head of Social Responsibilities:
– Demonstrates a deep understanding of organic, paid and earned social media principles across key social media platforms to lead the development and execution of Whiteoaks International’s social media business strategy so as to drive client satisfaction and revenue
– Evolves offering and executes against the latest pay-per-click and social media marketing techniques used across the top social media platforms today to generate new income opportunities
– Uses digital marketing and social media to recognize trends and proactively promotes new tools, solutions and processes to continuously evolve and optimize offering to clients
– Draws on data-driven, analytical mindset to drive focus on social media metrics, reporting and analytics, and interpret research, data and social analytics to improve insight, strategy and delivery
– Disseminates knowledge and best practice through regular updates and training to ensure the social media specialist team have solid understanding of the social media landscape
– Reviews productivity of team alongside pricing and makes relevant recommendations for evolution in order to ensure maximum margin is achieved
Head of Social Requirements:
– Extensive experience in social media with a deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
– Strong working knowledge of pay-per-click and social media marketing techniques including execution of paid social media campaigns
– Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
– Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format with strong copy writing and presentation skills
– Evidence of collaborating with different departments to deliver creative and integrated digital marketing campaigns for clients
– Background working in technology preferable,
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks International, we deliver results. It’s what we’re trusted to do for our clients. We provide impactful, strategic and modern B2B PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries.
We’re the UK’s leading B2B tech PR agency – and this year we’re continuing to grow and win even more exciting clients. As a result, we are looking to grow our team with the best superstars around. If you think that’s you, please apply now!
Who are we looking for? We are on the lookout for people with the same mindset as ours to join our team and uphold our values of quality, commerciality, integrity, and teamwork in everything we do.
As an employee-owned business, not only do you have an active role in the future of the agency, but you will also financially benefit from the success of our business.
Some of our other great benefits include hybrid working, day off to celebrate your birthday, option to buy/sell additional holidays, generous company pension scheme, private medical cover, fantastic career development opportunities, weekly running coach, and a great office environment that includes weekly delivery of fresh fruit and croissants, an abundance of fresh bean coffee, hot chocolate, and soft drinks.