You will build a strong foundation in B2B PR, digital, creative, content and social media strategies and be responsible for the administrative duties both within your team and for the clients the team is serving. You will work alongside the account manager to glean an understanding about the requisite skills to be successful in PR and be a crucial member of the team, ensuring all campaigns are executed on time and on target.
Junior PR Account Executive Responsibilities:
– Takes full responsibility for tracking, analysing and reporting on PR and integrated marketing client campaigns.
– Supports team organisation by scheduling weekly and monthly client meetings and calls and producing accurate meeting agendas and actions reports.
– Provides regular updates to the account manager on campaign performance and hold responsibility for creating monthly PR reports for all clients.
– Proactively schedules briefing calls for content creators with clients and their customers.
– Responsible for seeking approvals of all materials prior to client, media or external submission.
– Uses relevant tools to identify and share client press coverage.
– Uses approved formats and finds new ways of showcasing the team’s successes to clients.
– Takes full responsibility for international partner management including seeking regular updates, sourcing and compiling complete reports and providing campaign direction.
– Responsible for administrative event support such as venue and catering sourcing.
– Manages third-party partners including sourcing relevant suppliers, negotiating, engaging and reporting back.
Junior PR Account Executive Requirements:
– GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths. Degree or diploma level in a relevant subject or equivalent qualification is desirable, but not essential.
– Superb written and oral communication skills – able to work with a broad cross-section of both internal and external contacts.
– Genuine interest in a career in B2B PR, social media, and current affairs
– Proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications.
– Values and consistently delivers a high quality and innovative service to all customers, colleagues and partners.
– Demonstrable interest in trends in the technology PR and marketing sectors
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks International, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. We guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
We’re the number one tech PR agency outside London – this year we’re continuing to grow and win even more exciting new B2B tech clients. As a result, a great new role that we need to fill with the best superstars around so if you think that’s you, please apply now!
Some of our great benefits include working from home, flexible working, option to buy/sell additional holidays, generous company pension scheme and lots of discounts, as well as fantastic career development opportunities.