What we would like you to do:
– Build and maintain strong client relationships and mange all communication to ensure deadlines and service agreements are met.
– Schedule, organise and run client meetings and calls, providing consultative PR advice on tactical communications activity.
– Work with Account Director to define PR KPIs, deadlines and service agreements.
– Provide detailed PR reports on account performance with insight and analysis of activity and results.
– Ensure the on-going achievement of all deliverable client objectives.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
– PR experience in a role with account management responsibilities.
– Strong understanding of content, digital and social media services with PR.
– Ambition, and are commercially focused and looking to make a big impact in fast growing market.
– Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
– Experience of working in a fast paced, target driven environment and are results orientated.
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. We guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we offer 24 days paid leave each year, with the option to buy or sell up to five days, 4% company pension contributions, flexible working, a range of salary sacrifice schemes and access to a variety of high-street discounts. When we return to the office, we will be restocking our fridge with soft drinks, refilling our coffee machine and restarting our weekly deliveries of fresh fruit and croissants!
We are currently working remotely, and we intend to remain that way until social distancing measures are withdrawn in the UK. When we return to the office, we will take the best bits of remote working but also foster face to face collaboration, with the intention that you will be in the office for a minimum of 60% of your working week.