You will develop and lead social media management for Whiteoaks International’s top tier digital and social clients driving satisfaction and revenue. Developing standout creative social media campaigns that spark engagement, conversation and drive results, you will retain and grow existing digital accounts and identify new digital revenue opportunities from existing and prospective clients. You will have experience across paid social strategy and support the Practice Lead to evolve the agency’s digital service proposition to stay current and capitalise on emerging trends.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
– Create strategic and compelling social media programmes for clients
– Implement and oversee the execution of paid social campaigns across multiple accounts to ensure campaigns deliver desired results and are set-up for success
– Consult with clients to provide expert opinion and advice across the social spectrum
– Implement reporting and evaluation best practices to showcase performance against agreed KPIs
– Deliver strategic insights and actionable recommendations to improve and accelerate campaign performance
– Supports the development and execution of the agency’s digital and social strategy to drive client satisfaction and revenue
– Continuously monitor social media developments to capitalise on new and emerging trends and technologies
Social Media Manager Requirements:
– Experienced across LinkedIn Campaign Manager, including the implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns across the platform
– Previous experience of working within a creative agency, across multiple clients or brands
– Ability to translate corporate aims and objectives into relevant and creative social media campaigns
– Strong understanding and experience of executing B2B paid social media campaigns
– Ability to write good, clear copy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
– Wider knowledge and understanding of how key digital and marketing communication methods integrate
– Previous experience of using Sprout Social or equivalent to schedule and plan content and using other publishing or reporting tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and Business Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, genders, abilities and ethnicities and those seeking part-time hours.
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks International, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. We guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
We’re the number one tech PR agency outside London – this year we’re continuing to grow and win even more exciting new B2B tech clients. As a result, a great new role that we need to fill with the best superstars around so if you think that’s you, please apply now!